CNC Engineering is seeking a qualified, detail-oriented GIS Analyst, who under the direction of the GIS Manager, will be responsible for designing and implementing efficient processes and powerful GIS solutions to provide clients with resources to understand current conditions and make critical decisions. This position has the possibility of a hybrid schedule. The employee will report to the City of Industry, CA office with the option to work remotely on the remaining days.
The job duties include but are not limited to:
- Attend department meetings to discuss requirements and plan project goals.
- Assist in database development and maintenance to ensure data quality and maintain data integrity.
- Perform spatial data analysis to provide maps, statistical summaries, and reports to clients.
- Develop processes and GIS applications to meet business goals.
- Build integrations between the GIS system and third-party systems.
- Provide technical support for GIS software to staff.
- Proficient in the use of ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Dashboards, ArcGIS Storymaps, Survey123, and Field Maps.
- Experience with Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Maintain a personal knowledge of GIS innovations and related hardware/software matters.
- Excellent problem solving, time management, listening, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Experience with ArcGIS Insights.
- Experience with Cartegraph Operations Management Systems (OMS) or any other industry leading asset management system.
- Experience with or basic knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil3D.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in GIS, Geography, Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering, or related field with demonstrated GIS training or coursework.
- 3-4+ years of experience in GIS. An equivalent combination of recent education and job experience may be sufficient to successfully perform the essential job duties.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.