CNC Engineering is seeking a Design Architect with the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience for the design of various facilities including office buildings, event arenas, hotel, warehouses and parking structures
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications skills
- Knowledgeable with applicable standards including the California Building Code
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and other software including REVIT, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Job duties include but is not limited to reviewing architectural drawings and specifications, coordination with consultants, designing of facilities and assisting the Project Manager.